There are 8 places around the county this year where you can sign-yourself in for the event.
Each year it is essential that you are present to both pick up your unique entrant card, and also – the real reason why we need you there, in person – is to sign the disclaimer forms for the event. All anglers must be present to sign this themselves.
You can sign in at the following places, between the stated times:
1) Wadebridge – The Art of Fishing. Event HQ. The new look shop will by then be complete and all entrants wishing to have a look around will receive 10% off all items during the course of the weekend. 12pm – 7pm Friday. 9am – 5pm Saturday. (you only need to sign in once).
2) Bude – Waterfront Fishing & Shooting. A superb bass fishing area. Never before have we had a sign-in point so far up the north coast. This is good news for all wanting to explore this big fish area.
3) Trerulefoot roundabout (Saltash). As with the last couple of years, Rob will be at hand from 12pm – 1pm on Friday in the Route 38 carpark just off the roundabout. Perfect for all anglers fishing the south eastern corner.
4) St Austell. Mike has long helped us out with this one, getting you signed up in the Costa Coffee carpark just off the Mevagissey roundabout. He’ll be there from 12pm – 1pm. on Friday
5) Truro – County Angler. Rich has been kind enough to offer help for this year. You can drop in and see him from 12pm – 5pm on Friday or from 9am on Saturday.
6) Newtown – Newtown Angling. Located just off Praa Sands, this is a great stretch of coastline. Chris will get you logged in and on your way.
7) St Agnes. Perfect access to lots of bassy options on the North coast. Jody is the man with the paperwork here.
8) Hayle – Anglers Den. As with the past few years, Calvin is again doing a good’n and getting you off on the right foot. Hayle is a perfect area for LRF, just as it is the bass.